Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I have fixed up many imports, and still more to come! However, I seem to be a little salty lately. First of all it sucks that we cannot use JDM engines(factory that is), but how come we can't use there styling almost every Japanese Import looks better than any of the U.S. designed cars. UNITED STATES is supposed to be #1.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The US also has a strict emmissions test, so the car companies must obey them and meet certain criterias. The Japanese engines are powerful and you can still get them... it's just aftermarket. As for styling, bodykits compensate for that and I don't think America focuses much on styling, but they're getting there. IMO.

·
Registered
672 Posts
nvrl8 said:
Now I have fixed up many imports, and still more to come! However, I seem to be a little salty lately. First of all it sucks that we cannot use JDM engines(factory that is), but how come we can't use there styling almost every Japanese Import looks better than any of the U.S. designed cars. UNITED STATES is supposed to be #1.
why is the united states supposed to be #1? why cant that be greece? or canada? or zimbabwe? why does it always be the states on top? just curious, i dnt wanna seem like a prick, just curious

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Re: Does anyone know the answer?

rios said:

why is the united states supposed to be #1? why cant that be greece? or canada? or zimbabwe? why does it always be the states on top? just curious, i dnt wanna seem like a prick, just curious
he has a lot of pride for the states. If sunbabwe can develop me a good car. Then im totally up for that.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts