Nissan Forum banner

Does anyone know anthing about this Portland resident?

1K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  SE-Rial killer 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm looking for any and all tips on how to get ahold of this Shan Stewart guy,a.k.a Varitech.He's the guy behind the scenes at Ninjacar.com out there in Aloha,Oregan.He stole $780.00 from me 3 months ago for a body kit he and Ninjacar.com never sent me! If anyone can give me any tips on how to get ahold of this guy I'd appreciate it! I'd like to do a little investigating before I turn this whole ordeal over to my lawer.thanks guys!

by the way...spread the word...Shan Stewart and Ninjacar.com are frauds!!!

#3 ·
:eek:

damn.....

Sorry to hear that man.....

Maybe I should have him take the pics of my car off of his site.
I don't want people to think I'm affiliated with Ninjacar if they are going to be scamming people.

G
#6 ·
No he has never ripped me off because I have my own business so I just get everything wholesale for myself and my crew! BUt him and I just don't agree on anything! But he got smart with me one day when we were talking!

#7 ·
I see...

Well he hasn't really gotten smart with me yet.Then again if he were a smart person,he would have returned my $ already.Only someone without any intelligence would have the stones to steal $800 from a guy like me!

#9 ·
SE-Rial killer said:
No he has never ripped me off because I have my own business so I just get everything wholesale for myself and my crew! BUt him and I just don't agree on anything! But he got smart with me one day when we were talking!
Yo man, would you, could you, look into the price on the B14 Drift rear bumper? Purdy please! :D

Thanks,

#10 ·
Yeah well...

Yeah well...What's an entire country? I'd gladly spend the $99 ,buy a cheap ticket off of Orbitz,or Priceline,just to fly out there and knock on this guys door in person.Who knows,it may lead to that if this sh*t takes too much longer!

G
#11 ·
1CLNB14 said:

Yo man, would you, could you, look into the price on the B14 Drift rear bumper? Purdy please! :D

Thanks,
Not to be a jerk Sean but I have done this before and you still didn't buy... I just don't know if I want to take the time to do it. If you are serious no problem but if not go through whoever it is that you go through which I think is SIX right?

#12 ·
SE-Rial killer said:

Not to be a jerk Sean but I have done this before and you still didn't buy... I just don't know if I want to take the time to do it. If you are serious no problem but if not go through whoever it is that you go through which I think is SIX right?
Um, I've never bought a single thing from him.

The last time (the hood last winter) I had the $550.00, and I waited for a couple weeks. Things just did not work out, so I went through Speed Concept, and got the hood for $550.00 shipped.

I understand why you would be upset, but all I was asking for were prices...sorry.

I'm very serious about getting the rear bumper. I have the cash in hand. A guy in Cali (he posts as Luispeed I do believe) quoted me $325.00 shipped, but I would rather go through someone local, that I know and trust.

G
#13 ·
I am not pissed... its all good dude. I just don't want to run all over and get you the price and then you turn around and go somewhere else. I don't make anything off of it. I am just doing it as a favor. There is just a lot of other stuff I can do with my time if thats something you want... If that makes sense????

But no hard feelings!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.