Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not going to the DNE meet tomorrow. Max is down finally getting the modified cam gears in and getting a built-up transmission...and of couse Kevin will NEVER show up at a DNE meet to get the MAF adapter and filter from me.:lame:

So, I am going out tomorrow afternoon to pop caps at Garland Public Shooting Range. I haven't seen anyone else mention they like to go out shooting. It will be a nice warm day in the 70's to be outside shooting, just a little windy. Hence, I am leaving the rifles at home (don't feel like spending all afternoon adjusting windage). I will be out there with 6 pistols: 3 Sigs (P239, P220, P226 X-Five Tactial), a Kimber (Custom CDP), a Walther (P22) and an AMT (Backup 9mm/DNE carry gun). Anyone else popping caps this weekend?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there is a DNE meet today?

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I thought the title was a joke at first...

...man I would love to go out sometime, it's been awhile since I shot a gun. There's no way I'd keep a gun at my house though so I'd be going dutch. May be interested further down the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I got my DNE weekends wrong.

Jeff,

Don't mind letting people come out and shoot my guns. I just have 1 rule: you have to buy and bring your own ammo...which is getting more expensive and hard to find these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts