Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Re: pondering

addictednissan said:
i wonder why that is maybe we should try to get a meet or something?
Problem is... at least with the SE-R's that no one wants to take the initiative to *DO* anything! I've organized several things with lackluster response so I've kind of given up. I'll toss out a few events that I'll be going to this summer (I've got a VERY busy summer with few weekends off :( First of all, a bunch of us will be going to the ALMS in DC 7/19-21... get tickets; should be awesome! 8/10 is the Pocono Long course with PDA (http://www.imp-auto.com/pda), Limerock 9/7 with PDA, Watkins Glen 10/5 with PDA, and I'm going to attempt to bring together some people for a drag day at Englishtown on 10/12 but we'll see

· Registered
130 Posts
andre said:
OK...a bunch of us will be at the Meadowlands on Sunday for autocross...who's coming? We'll be there from about 8-9 am till autocross finishes. Bring your friends...with nissans. :D
What parking lot? I may try to swing by... not promising anything but I'll give it a shot. I've got a 95 teal 200SX SE-R with all the bolt-ons and a rollbar... custom NJIT plate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.