Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I've had two very successful meets in the same location.....you guys are just late. :D There's gonna be lots of meets, you just gotta make sure you also check nenoc.org, sr20deforum.com, and b15sentra.net. :)

· Registered
1,634 Posts
OK...a bunch of us will be at the Meadowlands on Sunday for autocross...who's coming? We'll be there from about 8-9 am till autocross finishes. Bring your friends...with nissans. :D

· Registered
1,634 Posts
It doesn't matter. Myabe I should drop the calendar thing and just plan a meet for next spring. I was gonna do one for this year at e-town, but the guy was telling me that I couldn't charge admission....therefore, me and the other guy (Cris) wouldn't make back our money. However, if enough people are willing to put money together, I will rent the track for next year and put on an all nissan show with trophies and all....but that is if enough people are interested in putting in some $$. I had spoken to the manager about the contract, and all I had to do was call him back...but I didn't bother.

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I'll be at the track at about 8:30 or so...

I would like to go to etown, but I doubt I will make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.