Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody meets in NJ or NY , if not would anybody like to get together and show off what they got , or somethign to that effect

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pondering

i wonder why that is maybe we should try to get a meet or something?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: pondering

addictednissan said:
i wonder why that is maybe we should try to get a meet or something?
Problem is... at least with the SE-R's that no one wants to take the initiative to *DO* anything! I've organized several things with lackluster response so I've kind of given up. I'll toss out a few events that I'll be going to this summer (I've got a VERY busy summer with few weekends off :( First of all, a bunch of us will be going to the ALMS in DC 7/19-21... get tickets; should be awesome! 8/10 is the Pocono Long course with PDA (http://www.imp-auto.com/pda), Limerock 9/7 with PDA, Watkins Glen 10/5 with PDA, and I'm going to attempt to bring together some people for a drag day at Englishtown on 10/12 but we'll see

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I've had two very successful meets in the same location.....you guys are just late. :D There's gonna be lots of meets, you just gotta make sure you also check nenoc.org, sr20deforum.com, and b15sentra.net. :)

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont know just waiting to see what happens def want to meet up though

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
OK...a bunch of us will be at the Meadowlands on Sunday for autocross...who's coming? We'll be there from about 8-9 am till autocross finishes. Bring your friends...with nissans. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
andre said:
OK...a bunch of us will be at the Meadowlands on Sunday for autocross...who's coming? We'll be there from about 8-9 am till autocross finishes. Bring your friends...with nissans. :D
What parking lot? I may try to swing by... not promising anything but I'll give it a shot. I've got a 95 teal 200SX SE-R with all the bolt-ons and a rollbar... custom NJIT plate

G

·
0 Posts
meadowlands sounds nice, but how much is it for the show, and do you think anyone there will be able to hook me up with info on how hook up some of the stuff on my car?

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
andre said:
what parking lot i live like 20 mins from there!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It doesn't matter. Myabe I should drop the calendar thing and just plan a meet for next spring. I was gonna do one for this year at e-town, but the guy was telling me that I couldn't charge admission....therefore, me and the other guy (Cris) wouldn't make back our money. However, if enough people are willing to put money together, I will rent the track for next year and put on an all nissan show with trophies and all....but that is if enough people are interested in putting in some $$. I had spoken to the manager about the contract, and all I had to do was call him back...but I didn't bother.

K

·
0 Posts
If there's going to be some sort of entrance fee, I'd definitely have to make it show worthy first. Probably take me at least a year anyway.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Anyone going to Summer Slam @ E-Town July 6 & 7. John from HS is gonna be there, so if you want some headers or a CAI now's the time to pick one up no shipping or waiting. I'll be buying a CAI myself, and maybe a nice HS windsheild decal too lol. I'll be driving down on Sat. see ya there...:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts