Nissan Forum banner

Do you participate in sanctioned motorsport events?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I\'m a badass street racer, I don\'t need no santioning body to tell me what\'s safe

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Does Gran Turismo Count?

Votes: 1 6.7%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see how many people in here participate in sanctioned events. If you do, let us all know what you do - ie drag, autocross, road race.

Me: Road Rally, Solo II, Winter Solo II, went in 1 rallycross event

·
Banned
118 Posts
I've gone Auto-X and Drag Racing before in my old car...

The SENTRA has been to one Auto-X event so far...people kept telling me...Do you know your dampers are worn out? I was like..." for the 20th time...YES I DO!!!" LOL

...don't want to take it down the 1/4...too embarassing...:p

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Team Kickback's shizniks is phat 'n' stupid!

We know you drive and Mike digs up the free mad powah, but what function does Rob's mama have on your team? Make chili cheese shakes for refreshment?

As for the poll, I used to run Solo II.

·
Registered
71 Posts
bahearn said:
Team Kickback's shizniks is phat 'n' stupid!
W3rd!

We know you drive and Mike digs up the free mad powah, but what function does Rob's mama have on your team? Make chili cheese shakes for refreshment?
Mike now has his own ride, yo! Team Kickback is flossin 2 cars now, so no one will pass me because Ph4t Daddy Mike will be blockin' for me while he pumps out da beatz. Look for another season championship next year, too.

As for the poll, I used to run Solo II.
Do they hold burnout contests?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
You know my answer. Can't wait for more Auto-X!! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I joined NASA thinking I could get my car on the road this summer. Fat chance. I have run into too many little problems. So I am aiming for next season.

·
Registered
170 Posts
AutoX-ing whenever possible, and the occasional open track session. Next season I'm going to try to get involved with some drivers' ed events on the track with the PCA and the local BMW club.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts