Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do we have any " official " dne spot cards ? i saw some really nice spec v at wal mart this afternoon and wanted the owner to come check out DNE.

i wrote it on a peice of paper that i think that he jes ignored it and threw it away cuz it was poorly hand written.

i was thinking is there by chance we can get spots cards like ones on maxima.org for that be pretty cool !

just my .02 cents. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
so thats who put that note on my spec.....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bkeasley said:
so thats who put that note on my spec.....
sure aint your spec.. alot cleaner haha jk

·
Registered
14 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
sure aint your spec.. alot cleaner haha jk
actually my car is clean its been clean in the garage.... tried to mess around with it again yesterday and broke another friggin key and of course discount tire is closed sunday so another day i'm off i make no progress. I'm pissed those enkei keys are sooo cheap... i've broken 2 already... only place i could find with the same key design was a mexican wheel shop.. and the manager juan said " that key no good amigo" i dont know if he meant they are made crappy or if he was stating the obvious that it was cracked. Anyhow i'm thinking of buying stock wheels again because of all this haha. (and no i'm not tightening the lugs too tight..)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts