Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
Joined
·
1,906 Posts
I'll be there a little earlier than 5...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hi everybody! I'm a newbie Z owner (been a fan of them for quite some time) and I'm lovin' it! I'm hoping to make it over to the meet tomorrow and I can't wait to meet everybody! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Is this scheduled meet for DNE members only?

Just got referred to this site and still in the process of getting familiar;
so bare with me for wreckless driving here for sometime :newbie:

Erick
 

·
All Show...trust me!
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
CHUNG said:
Just got referred to this site and still in the process of getting familiar;
so bare with me for wreckless driving here for sometime :newbie:

Erick
No...just come and meet the guys and then decide. You will want to join! :)
But there is a small ceramony to join... one little thing with a sheep and a plastic pool with used motor oil. :fluffy:





Just kidding lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Meeting?? wow

aiit, finally a meet that could turn out good like the last one at the Nissan dealership. (Should've stayed 20 more min, tat I would've gotten the best sentra award.) DAM IT!! lol,, its fun and all good. I got a new install that I have for my Blu`V...so stick around =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
which side of the intersection is chucks at? over there by oshmans and office depot and so forth or is it on the mcdonalds and on the border side? and i've never been there do they have beer? what kinda food?
 

·
All Show...trust me!
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
bkeasley said:
which side of the intersection is chucks at? over there by oshmans and office depot and so forth or is it on the mcdonalds and on the border side? and i've never been there do they have beer? what kinda food?
It is on the "On the Border" side and Chucks is like a 50's diner. Burgers, fries, shakes. That kind of stuff. Beer? I am not sure...maybe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
LatinMax said:
It is on the "On the Border" side and Chucks is like a 50's diner. Burgers, fries, shakes. That kind of stuff. Beer? I am not sure...maybe.
I need beer!!!. I'll be there hopefully with rathi's car :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
happy bday man... and yes its today :cheers:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
bkeasley said:
happy bday man... and yes its today :cheers:
hey brandon.. sign online please. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
if you were 21 i would buy you a beer or some shots too bad its only your 18th hehe :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
How many people showed up? I got there late went to the one on park/midway. I could of showed a little before 8, but didnt make it till 8:45? I saw a few nice cars, and people leaving so I didnt even bother getting out.
 

·
All Show...trust me!
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
slow350 said:
How many people showed up? I got there late went to the one on park/midway. I could of showed a little before 8, but didnt make it till 8:45? I saw a few nice cars, and people leaving so I didnt even bother getting out.
It was so cold so eveyone was gone by 9, but a bunch left by 8:30.
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
That's it we have a new home for our meet and they are set from now until the end of the year.

Here is the info:

When:Sat. 1-15-05 ,after this meet we will meet Every 2nd Saturday of every month.
Time: 5:00 PM-until ???
Place: Chuck's Restaurant 8608 Preston Road Suite 100, Plano, TX 75024 (972) 668-8028
South East corner of Preston & 121, accross from Stone Briar Mall
that the next one.
 

·
All Show...trust me!
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
generation3 said:
When's the next one? I don't have a calendar for the new year yet.
Febuary 12, 2005 Sat
 
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Top