Nissan Forum banner

Would you be interested in attending a DNE-Cowboys Tailgate Party?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok...I know Mike Young would be down for this.

Would anyone be interested in going to a tailgate party to watch the Dallas Cowboys at one of the home games? We will need to coordinate with a ticket agency or something and everyone pays for their own ticket.

Here is the schedule of home games:
2005 Regular Season Schedule
Mon, Sept. 19 WASHINGTON (ABC) 8:00 p.m.
Sun, Oct. 9 PHILADELPHIA (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
Sun, Oct. 16 NY GIANTS (FOX) Noon
Sun, Oct. 30 ARIZONA (FOX) Noon
Sun, Nov. 20 DETROIT (FOX) Noon
Thur, Nov. 24 DENVER (CBS) 3:15 p.m.
Sun, Dec. 11 KANSAS CITY (CBS) 3:15 p.m.
Sun, Jan. 1 ST. LOUIS (ESPN) 7:30 p.m.
Chances of getting higher-level tickets are better than getting lower-level tickets but we can try our hardest (RE: > $$) to get lower-level.

We'll go from a headcount of people interested and then we'll try and agree on a date that will work best for everyone. I would also like to set up some sort of funding account for the ticket $ but that is further down the road.

I reserve the right to delete any unnecessary posts within this thread
:cheers:

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
I'm down for it...

Right now looking at my schedule the Gaints game or the KC game work best for me... But if another game works best for the group I can always take some vacation time ... or rearrange

Already have eyes on a couple others, but more of a family thing..

·
Registered
319 Posts
myoung said:
I'm down for it...

Right now looking at my schedule the Gaints game or the KC game work best for me... But if another game works best for the group I can always take some vacation time ... or rearrange

Already have eyes on a couple others, but more of a family thing..

you live around here?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.