Nissan Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Until I actually go out with my camera and take some night shots, this is the only one that I liked from when I got her home July6th.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My G (aka Mija):

Before wheels and debadge:

Bad mobile pic of wheels, will get better one soon:

Waiting on camber kit so I can put the Z spring back on and drop it a little lower again. Also plan to paint the indention in each spoke gunmetal to match my light housings and grille.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's some pics just after I bought it in June. This car's first owner was from Odessa Tx. At 18,000 miles it was traded in for another new Infiniti at Grubbs Infiniti in Ft. Worth. The second owner was a Ft. Worth resident that purchased the car directly from Grubbs. I have all of the service records since it was purchased at Grubbs in Ft. Worth. The first owner purchased the car from Bob Moore Infiniti in OKC. Moore Infiniti added the wood dash trim, gold accent work, and Fittipaldi wheels.

The Ft. Worth owner moved to Little Rock in 1999. The car has been kept out of sunlight in a fully enclosed garage since it was new. The second owner moved back to Ft. Worth in July. He didn't want to move the car to Ft. Worth because the garage is too small for the car. The owner didn't want the car to sit outside the garage in Ft. Worth so he sold it to me. So I've been keeping it garaged as well.

The car hasn't had its first door ding yet. I hope to put the car in its first show February 11-13 show at Market Hall in Dallas.

Some pictures are below with extras from the restoration project.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's my 2hundo no tags did away with the bodylines for a smoother look,need to put the skirts back on though....but anyway still alot of work to do ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
old pic... time to get back to that spot and take more of my not so recently added rims and a new nissan symbol on the grill.... (thanks Jeff)

·
Registered
9 Posts
The Ft. Worth owner moved to Little Rock in 1999. The car has been kept out of sunlight in a fully enclosed garage since it was new. The second owner moved back to Ft. Worth in July. He didn't want to move the car to Ft. Worth because the garage is too small for the car. The owner didn't want the car to sit outside the garage in Ft. Worth so he sold it to me. So I've been keeping it garaged as well.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts