Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
oki the pics of the car when it was bluish/purplish was a year ago
and the primered version was 2 months ago and i havent seen it since
supposedly they finishing it up and workin on suicide door and side
skirts.it should be done by july 28th

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
mufflers

that picture was a year ago i sold dem and i got two rytek exhausts now sorry bro but they r jus regular arospeed dtm mufflers its like a 150 each......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
well FINALLY the PICS have arrived!!!!............lol

AIGHT Diverse the ride did look ill.....props- In fact I dont know Y u would even change it up so much---BUT from the primered pics the widebody and new front is gonna look prettty serious

It looks like the car is parked at a house--dont tell me all the work is being done there?????

OH BTW wuts with the yellow/black interior--looks good but doesnt really go with the exterior--U planning on changing the ext. color ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
features

oki here it goes....
when the car is finished dis is what it will have and i promise ill put up a pic.....

exterior color: integra type r yellow
interior: same as b4(yellow)
interior light : all indiglo(everything)
rims : adr 17' bronze
features: subaru hood , r33 skyline taillights , bmw z3 headlights , 2000 cobra r svt mustang wing(cervinis.com) , evo front end w/ foggies , custom widebody wid nsx side scoops , roof scoop, acc carpet(yellow) , neon kit(yellow) , carbon fiber diffuser(rear) , rytek dual exhausts , suicide doors , and a customized bomex side skirt
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
mp

yeah its parked at a house we doing it all there been ther for 4 months now :(......i had it colored like dat so it would stand out but im changin the color , im changin it all cuz i want it to be "diverse" nah mean...i was gonna put the subaru hood on b4 i took the pics but got lazy but it does look diesel wid the hood
 

·
Ready for swap #2
Joined
·
342 Posts
Re: features

div3r5ity said:
oki here it goes....
when the car is finished dis is what it will have and i promise ill put up a pic.....

exterior color: integra type r yellow
interior: same as b4(yellow)
interior light : all indiglo(everything)
rims : adr 17' bronze
features: subaru hood , r33 skyline taillights , bmw z3 headlights , 2000 cobra r svt mustang wing(cervinis.com) , evo front end w/ foggies , custom widebody wid nsx side scoops , roof scoop, acc carpet(yellow) , neon kit(yellow) , carbon fiber diffuser(rear) , rytek dual exhausts , suicide doors , and a customized bomex side skirt
:D
:eek:damn your going to have a freaky ass car :) better watch it might take over your soul :p
 
V

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Re: Re: features

NiN_00 said:


:eek:damn your going to have a freaky ass car :) better watch it might take over your soul :p
By the time you get THIS far on a car, It already HAS. ;)
 

·
Oh, Herro!
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
Ehh... definately not my style. Nonetheless, gotta give him credit for all the time, money, and hard work. It's definately going to be unique.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
YEAH it looked nice and clean in Blue--but I wouldnt say the new mods are a bad idea---I cant wait to c how it all comes out--ITS going to b a 1 of a kind-ORIGINAL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
MP2050 said:
YEAH it looked nice and clean in Blue--but I wouldnt say the new mods are a bad idea---I cant wait to c how it all comes out--ITS going to b a 1 of a kind-ORIGINAL

hence the word "diverse" hehehe
 
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Top