Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ahd a pair of good tires that were discontinued and only needed a pair. Would you go with a different type of tire or go with the same trad pattern but a subsidary company. I have falken ziex 502 and the place I got them wants to give me a pair of zexius tires. When I first seen the tires i though they were the same until looking at the sidewaall and no Falken on it. Supposedly they are the both subsidary companies of ohtsu tires. What do you guys think I should do?

·
Now w/20% More Magic
199 Posts
just match the the sidewall and width it doesnt really matter if there different just keep the two brands together both in the back or front

·
Registered
455 Posts
Also make sure that having two different pairs is legal in your State. Although it would likely go unnoticed, it is not legal where I live and in an accident situation, could negatively effect my insurance coverage.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sethwas said:
I don't see what the problem is. It's always better to get the newer designed tires since they will usually be more comfortable, get better traction, and quieter.

Seth
Do you mean get the ziex 512 model the newer Falken? If so that is what Im leaning towards. I was just wondering what people thought of a subsidary company and if they would trust them. I actually have the ziex 326. I was up for a long time that day and wasnt thinking right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts