Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moved on...Ciao!
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems there's a new phenomenon going around: "Full moon cars"...on the eve of a full moon, seems that a**wipe teenagers either bust into or sabotage cars at random.

This Thursday, I was on I-5 by the U-District in Seattle when I smelled oil; Looked around, didn't seem to be me, checked the dash: Nothing. 10 seconds later, the oil light came on, so off went the key and off to the side I go.

Upon exiting and looking under, I discovered a small pool of oil on the ground. When I examined further, the oil drain plug was missing. I managed to find a bolt that worked temporarily, put in 1.5 quarts of 20W-50 I had (And it was all I had!), got off I-5, got to a Schuck's and got 2 more quarts of 20W-50 and a drain plug. As I was performing my field repair, I made note that I had firmly tightened down that drain plug last month...when the engine was installed as rebuilt, so the plug was obviously loosened in an attempt to sabotage. My E16i has 1,200 miles on 'er, currently.

I know who did this...and when I see him, all I'm gonna say is "Have you ever tried hospital food?" and then hand him a straw. We'll see the reaction.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
poop on his chest and kick him in his teeth.. im just bein creative O OO ingersal rand die grinder mmm yes fun too try that out

·
Registered
124 Posts
That really sucks. There are plenty of assholes like that around me house too. they like to steal anything they can outa my grage and then let the air out of my tires so i have to take them off and walk them down the block to put air back in them. What really pisses me off is that I'm pretty sure that it's some one I know due to the nature of the things missing. I mean what the hell would some random meth addict want with a shop light and my soldering iron? they really arn't the best thing to steal to pawn for drug money, execialy when my tool box it sitting right in open view. Damn people, they even have to come through the fence to go in the side door, which has now receved a new lock set and stays locked all all times!

Is this just a Washington thing or what?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
dude crack heads come up to me all the time with shop lights and shop vacs i even bought a saw zawl once, they take anything but they arent too smart so u never know whos doin it till u catch them

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Something's wrong with parents these days... make an example of them. I'd break a hockey stick over their faces or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts