Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
672 Posts
OK here's what you do to clean up those "dirty yellow cloudy" 93-94 sentra plastic headlights. Go to autozone or pepboys and pickup a bottle of 'Blue Magic plastic/plexiglass cleaner and light scratch remover' cost about 4 bucks. Give your headlights a few treatments of this stuff it works great. My headlights were dirty and yellow for years i almost bought some new ones, then i tried the Blue Magic and it took all that crap right off. They look almost new again! Give the Blue Magic a try i think you'll like the results, i sure did...:)

· Registered
672 Posts
Remember that when using the blue magic cleaner, it will take several applications to notice an improvement. Just using it once will help a little but not that much. My headlights were piss yellow before i found this product a few years ago. Just gotta use some elbow grease and several coats to make them look almost new again...

· Registered
672 Posts
OK sounds like your headlights need more than the blue magic stuff to clear them up.You may want to try wet sanding them with 1500 grit sand paper then 2000 grit, followed by some polishing compound.That should do the trick...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.