Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if the ac display is supposed to be back lite? mine is dark as hell at night i need to turn on my dome light to read it and its pissing me off, and also how do i go about changing a burnt out bulb behind my center gauges?

2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mmm decisions decisions, blue on blue, or red on blue, my stereo buttons are red so i'm leaning that way, but eventually once i figure out how to change the color of the digidash i'm making that blue. any ideas on what you would do if u had a blue Z, and wanted to change interior colors

2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if i don't have the resistor what would happen? and where does the resister go i need help asap i put the 12v leds in without a resistor, they worked for like 2 mintues, then nothing, now they occasaionally work, where do i wire the resistor?

2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KaRdoN said:
go with the 5.2V leds (i think theyre 5.2V) and ask the people at RS what kind of resistor you need to run to get a 12V down to a 5.2 (or whatever it is) and then just solder it to the LED itsself, but use the connection for the resistor instead of the LED.
but if i do that it won't fit into the housing for the led, do u wnat me to take a pic of what the setup looks like?

2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
would the physical size of the LEDs matter, i bought 5mm (all i could find), and the stocks look like 3mm?

on an off topic note that is kinda related - anyone know a way to seperate the colored backing thats attached to the faces of the center gauges?? i was looking at them and i want to put a white piece behind the black peice (black face, white dial). also what size are those bulbs for the center gauges? are they 194's?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.