Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the major differences between the b-12 and b-13?

I'm thinking of getting rid of my old 87 sentra , and moving up to a 91 ..

did they fix any of the common problems with the b-12 ? are there any new ones ??

Is reliability better ? worse ? same ?

parts prices same ? fuel economy ? acceleration ?

any info would be great .

thanks !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so should I stick with the b-12 (buy a newer one , like 1990) or should I go for the b-13 ??reliability is my biggest concern . . . most nissans seem to do well in that category...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ive owned both... its like nite and day in some respects, and identical in others.

either way I think your going to get a winner, specially with the knowledge of this Forum.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you are looking for an economy car just to get oyu around they are great i would not buy an se-r because most of them were ran harder abused more compared to others.

·
Registered
851 Posts
go with the b13. i beat the ever living crap out of mine and all i have to do is add some oil every no and again. (beating = burnouts,packing the car with ppl, redlingin gears cuz i forgot i drive a stick shift car, snow-drifting...which includes curb checks, plowing through snow banks, powershifting, riding around with the gas tank on E, offroading, mudding, rock climbing [that was an accident, but i still did it], sno pile climbimg)

basically, IMHO, the b13 coupe with the GA16 is bulletproof

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this info is great . . .my b-12 has been very good to me (it still runs well) . I'm going to keep my eyes out for a b-13 . . .and I will try to avoid the se-r...

thanks !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts