Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How stupid can someone be to weld a torque converter to a flywheel ???????...

im actually converting to manual... pull the tranny out, went to get that torque out ..WTF !... no bolts... just welding marks !! shit !!

Well i can fix this thing but did someone ever saw something like this ???

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Say byebye to the flywheel

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
acutally ... i found out how much stupid i can get !! :)... i did found the hole to get those stupid bolt of...after 6 hours of brain storming on how to get that big bubble of the crank !! :) it took the internet and some guy swapping a manual tranny into an auto maxima to learn the goodies of auto tranny !!....

when i founded that crazy 3.5 in radius plug that was on the backing plate, it took me 2 min to get the plate of !!....

now getting that 5sp on tomorow ... every thing else is done ...
shifter puted, tranny mount(rear on the cross member)Lighted flywheel,clutchand pressure plate....

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Very nice. Don't you just love it when things go your way! :) I would like to see your car next time i'm in Montreal. My aunt and cousins live in Kirkland so I will probably be down sometime this summer.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Ricebox, try NPClub.com, its the local Nissan performance club around here !! :) we have meets like once or twice a month... :) or just Email me when youl be around ! :)

IM finish with the tranny swap now !!.... hehehehê pulls so hard !!

you know wath??... the flywheel i have (-5pound) is much better,
well the car pulls goodS !!!!!!!!!!...

:)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Thanks for the link :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts