Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
we post all kinds of street racing things on here........that one video compilation for example where the dude is spinning out and the cop comes around the corner had mad street racing in it

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
True, but that video served it's purpose. The guy was doing someting illegal and got caught.

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
lol uhhhh, no. If you want to post stuff like that, post it here in Club Mofo. I'm not sure if Scott has a problem with it or not, you might want to PM him about it. I think it's just the fact that NF does not want to condone illegal stuff that might get them in trouble if it comes back to them or something.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Coco said:
lol uhhhh, no. If you want to post stuff like that, post it here in Club Mofo. I'm not sure if Scott has a problem with it or not, you might want to PM him about it. I think it's just the fact that NF does not want to condone illegal stuff that might get them in trouble if it comes back to them or something.
Personally, I don't really mind, but I can understand why Timbo deleted the vid. Bumpin obviously wasn't condoning street racing or posting some dumb kill story, which is what we really don't want.

Part of the problem lately is there are some very vocal members around here that are pussies. Look at BII's latest whining in the contributor forum. I don't give a shit if he chooses not to renew. I don't know what he wants...does he really think he deserves special treatment? That his $10 buys him special privileges? 99-SE-L is another example of someone who needs a kick to the head. If the mods enforce a rule we are labeled as ironfisted communists by some and berated by others for being inconsistent because we didn't do anything in a similar situation. If we don't do anything we're also criticized, but that sometimes is the fault of the person criticizing because they didn't bring the problem to a moderator's attention.

As far as I'm concerned the mods are doing the best jobs they can. If I see something I don't agree with I'll bring it to their attention and that's usually the end of the problem. However, it's not possible to please everyone. Most of the members that are complaining should just look in the mirror and STFU.

BTW, this isn't directed at anyone here. It's just one of the few places on this forum where I can safely vent.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
Scott said:
BTW, this isn't directed at anyone here. It's just one of the few places on this forum where I can safely vent.
You know what, fuck you Scott, I am sick of you picking on me and singleing me out, and using me as your scape goat. This shit will not fly any more, mr. bigshot. I'm gonna get you!

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Equine Focker said:
You know what, fuck you Scott, I am sick of you picking on me and singleing me out, and using me as your scape goat. This shit will not fly any more, mr. bigshot. I'm gonna get you!
Thanks Hal.

I corrected your title.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I put my dick in hal's mouth to shut him up :)

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts