Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for a 4pc diamond plate floor mat set............
they are available for ALL model Altimas (93-02+) and all 95 and up Maximas.............the price will be $130 shipped..............

go here for pics................
www.ap-signworks.com

heres the original thread on altimas.net............
http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71271

the paypal is [email protected]_ And you can also call them at 770-925-8740 to pay via credit card.

$130 shipped

***make sure u tell them what year, make, model ur car is.......***

AP-Signworks said:
Hey guys, to spark some more interest in this GB, the price will be dropped to $130 shipped. Those of you who already paid will be credited. All the payment info remains the same. Thanks guys.

PS: These make a great Christmas gift. :D
thanks.........
-Robb-

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey, this is Jeff at AP-Signworks.

Other applications are also included in this deal. We have them for the

'90-96 300ZX
'02+ Sentra
S13 240SX (not sure if the S14) floormats are the same

and we will have it for the 350Z soon.

Just thought I'd update you guys.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
B14 peeps

I just talked to Evolution in a PM, he says he needs a B14 down there. So I told him I was willing to drive. Let's see what happens.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: B14 peeps

Hey, are you still interested in sending us your mats? No need to drive all the way down here. I sent you an email, but it bounced, but I was out of town and then with the holidays and everything this project got lost in the shuffle. Just let me know if you're still interested.

JT200SX-N-FX said:
I just talked to Evolution in a PM, he says he needs a B14 down there. So I told him I was willing to drive. Let's see what happens.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Another update, the 350Z mats are now done. And we have the mats for the Frontier/Xterra as well as the old hardbody pickups if anyone is interested in those.

BTW, you'll probably be seeing them in the Stillen catalog sometime this year. I know Vitek sent them some mats for their catalog shoot. Probably going to charge double what we do. Just so you know.

Evolution-Autodesign said:
Hey, this is Jeff at AP-Signworks.

Other applications are also included in this deal. We have them for the

'90-96 300ZX
'02+ Sentra
S13 240SX (not sure if the S14) floormats are the same

and we will have it for the 350Z soon.

Just thought I'd update you guys.

·
546 Posts
I have an SE, no floor mats. I have no problem driving, just name a time and date, preferrable on the weekends.

·
546 Posts
I don't know dogg, they never replied. Someone makes mats for the B15 now too. I'm like damn, when can we be down!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dangit, somebody was supposed to have emailed you. Dean never emailed you? Anyways, we can do this pretty much any weekend. We work on the weekends too, and I'm sure that the weekend is easier on you. When's the soonest you'll be available? The shop is right in the middle of downtown Atlanta.

We make the mats for the B15 and hopefully soon after meeting up with you, we'll have them for the B14.

JT200SX-N-FX said:
I don't know dogg, they never replied. Someone makes mats for the B15 now too. I'm like damn, when can we be down!!!

1 - 20 of 237 Posts