Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any names and numbers of places that are experienced with them? I'm doing my research and will hopefully have one done by mid spring time of next year. I need to call around. I was hoping to stay local (within 100 miles). I remember someone on b15sentra had a swap done in Hollywood, Florida.. does anyone know the place or what I might be thinking of for all you mind readers out there... :) Any information would be appreciated or any websites as well helping me throughout my journey. Thank you much

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aight thanks.. i tried searchin on all 3 forums and didn't really find squat on where. i'll go try specifically for him. thanks... i still need some more places though :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
You dont need more places, beleive me.

If your in FL, Miko's is your one stop shop. Thats it.

He's the east coast man. No need to look further.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
always gotta find more than 1 ;) i'm doing mad research on everything right now.. i'd also like to find some references for these people. see the quality, cost, service, etc... so if anyone has had work done by any of these places/people i'd like to know. I'm not rushing into anything because i'm NOT going to get screwed... but at the same time i'd like to get it done soon (within the next 6 months if at all possible).

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
You don't seem to understand, Andreas Miko is THE guy you want to do your swap. Trust us on this! If I was going to have someone do a swap for me it'd be Andreas Miko or JGY. Nobody else. Plain and simple, and since Andreas is closest to you and is very highly regarded in the community, I'd go there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand that you guys think so. I think its fantastic that you all hold such high regards for him. He is already at the top of my list for contacts. Right now i'm just doing the research and gaining a better understanding for the shops and people willing to do this. From what I've heard on 3 different boards he is by far THE BEST there is. Thanks for reassuring me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts