Nissan Forum banner

Denso Iridium plugs +5 hp?

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  mr_nemesis2003 
#1 ·
G
#6 ·
I'm with "sentrastud" I gained a little over two horse power by just adding a steering wheel cover! (red)--the blue one was only a 1.5 hp gain. Just think of what new super-duper-ferad-titanium-alloy coated plugs would do! :D :D :D

#9 ·
ive always heard ngks run the best in nissans... especially better than POS bosch platinum

#13 ·
ha ha that guy paid 50 bucks for them.

that kinda pisses me off when i see buisness using ebay to sell their shit. trying to scam people to pay more money then if they went down to a credible local store.

but heck, this guy has it in writing that 95% of import racers racers use this type of plug. lol

I should sue them for false advertising. then i could afford the new paint job & headlights i need.

G
#15 ·
i haven't said "that's the biggest load of sh*t" since i found out about the tornado. good thing ebay has ratings so people can make others aware. denso's are great plugs but not that great.
wasn't denso bought out (or manufactured) by ngk? i think a summit guy told me they came from the same place.

G
#20 ·
hey guys, i got one of those extra large wings on my sentra, you know the ones that stretch out the car like 10 inches.Well, my car got more lighter, and i gained about 30 horses.Plus i put about 30 of those neon light that are rated at 5hp each.i think i can beat up skyline. I am thinking of adding 10 more this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.