Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mr SEntra said:
Michael, I would like to thank you for featuring me on Nissan Performance Magazine. In the future, I'll keep you updated after I get somemore crap done. Thanks again! ;)
Congrats Marv! As I said over on B15Sentra.net you earned it!

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr SEntra said:
Michael, I would like to thank you for featuring me on Nissan Performance Magazine. In the future, I'll keep you updated after I get somemore crap done. Thanks again! ;)
The pleasure was all ours Marvin.... we should revisit your car down the road...

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Mr SEntra said:
Hey, thats my line!

Yeah, thanks Mike!

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
myoung said:
I did tell you guys were to send the check ...right....hahaha

oh yeah and didn't I tell you that everyone that's featured has to bring me two feaures in the future...lol
Crap, I knew I was set up. What do I need to do to get out of the "circle"? ;) NP man, I got two Specs on the team that might like getting featured. :D

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr SEntra said:
Crap, I knew I was set up. What do I need to do to get out of the "circle"? ;) NP man, I got two Specs on the team that might like getting featured. :D
haha it's a Pyramid scheme..... but seriously...send them my way..always looking for nice cars..

damn and no NPM link on the Mr Sentra website... that's it I'm pulling the feature....

;)

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
myoung said:
haha it's a Pyramid scheme..... but seriously...send them my way..always looking for nice cars..

damn and no NPM link on the Mr Sentra website... that's it I'm pulling the feature....

;)
HOLY crap! Dude, it's so there. :)

myoung said:
oh hey Marvin... I may be in Virginia Beach in Jan or Feb.. if so we should hook up and I can do a story on the local scene...
Definitely Michael, that would be awesome. You can come out on a Saturday night at the scene in Portsmouth with the team. :)

BTW: Did you get any of my new Q&A's last week? I know I sent them too late, but there's a few updates to them and I would also like to shout out to Abacus Racing in Virginia Beach, VA. ;)

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr SEntra said:
HOLY crap! Dude, it's so there. :)

Definitely Michael, that would be awesome. You can come out on a Saturday night at the scene in Portsmouth with the team. :)

BTW: Did you get any of my new Q&A's last week? I know I sent them too late, but there's a few updates to them and I would also like to shout out to Abacus Racing in Virginia Beach, VA. ;)
Well it gets pretty hectic in the final days before the new issue comes out so I probably over looked it... resend it and I'll update it tonite..

·
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
01LTD said:
Thanks Mike. When would I need to send the information about our meet to make it in time for the January publication? The meet is set for Dec. 14th. Thanks.
That's cutting it close... we want to finsh earlier this month with the holidays... So I would say asap afterwards.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts