Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
NOOO the product called "GOO OFF" is basically nothin but ammonia!
Even when you buy a bottle of window tint adhesive remover, its also ammonia. Just go to Safeway or King Soopers (Kroger) and buy a bottle of household ammonia.
Trust me, I did it, and it came off great, with no residue.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PrOxLaMuS© said:
Just go to Safeway or King Soopers (Kroger) and buy a bottle of household ammonia.
thanks, but I don't recall seeing any of those stores on the east coast. are those k-mart type places or grocery stores?

but thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hmm yeh.. i forgot what Safeway is.... even though i work there

Oh yeh.. Vons/Pavilions/Carrs/Dominick's/Randalls/Tom Thumb/Genuardi's.

But any local grocery store should carry it under the "cleaning" aisle

·
Registered
170 Posts
3M adhesive remover is good stuff. So is a citrus degreaser.

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Why don't you just rub it off with your hand, or a cloth without using any chemicals, that is what I did on my Sentra. But beware, there is slightly raised lettering in the metal behind the plastic lettering that you are wanting to remove!

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
debadging

I used the 3M adhesive remover, Its designed for that kind of stuff so in my opinion its the best.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
I just rubbed it off, and then I waxed the area, but mine came off cleanly. But since the car is from 95, you sorta see the surroundings when you look really close since the paint under there was untouched for so long.

·
Registered
722 Posts
any body debage theyre sentra keep the letter and the letters are still in tact? i debadged my sentra but now i want to rebage it but put them in a different place but don't want to hassle with a dealer if i don't have too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.