Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a warning to all of you who own 200sx's (not sure about the sentras) and are considering debadging their cars...do not try to remove the rear nissan symbol as it has prongs that go thru the body (ie it will leave holes if you take it off) to keep it straight on there. unless you have something to cover it up OR you plan on getting those holes filled then dont take it off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ya....found that out when I went to replace my badges. On the "silver" 200s everything is silver except the badges, they were gold, so I swapped them for a set of silver ones. If you plan on repainting your car, most body shops will fill in the holes if you ask them.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
blairellis said:
this is a warning to all of you who own 200sx's (not sure about the sentras) and are considering debadging their cars...do not try to remove the rear nissan symbol as it has prongs that go thru the body (ie it will leave holes if you take it off) to keep it straight on there. unless you have something to cover it up OR you plan on getting those holes filled then dont take it off.
LOL Dude.. I thought you knew about it.. That's why I didn't mention about it when we talked about debadgeing.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
debadging... heres a hint.. dont use your key to try and take of the limited edition badge.. :rolleyes: why am i such a moron!.. thank god im getting it painted again soon.. Trav

·
Registered
170 Posts
You can also use dental floss or fishing line to remove badges.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
red88 said:
muh old B12 is cool it has the sticker type on it.
:D
My b12 is debadged too. Looks alot better, but I'm thinking of getting the "Sentra" badge from a B14. Will it look good???

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
selrider99 said:
i want to remove my big ass se-limited badges off the fender ,how should i go about this without taking the paint off...
Park the car in the sun, or use a hairdryer to heat up the adhesive. Then use dental floss or fishing line to get behind the badge.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
While I do not have an SE, I'm pretty sure the Limited Edition badges that were on my GXE use the same method to keep them on the car.

You are talking about the one's on the fenders.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
yeah they are a much stronger adheisive than the sentra itself.. the badges are really thick with adhesive.. but yeah I KNOW to use other items.. i was just at work.. and in a hurry.. i dont know.. im dumb:rolleyes:

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
selrider99 said:
im just going to rip the suckersoff and throww some side markers on there!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah buddy.. thats what im gonna do!;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts