Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which forum should I post a warning about a local dealership?

I've had some kinda luck with this place! I can submit the specifics later, if this is the right place.

fyi
Auburn, WA Nissan dealership

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
The "feedback" section in classifieds would do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I should mention this is service related.

Took '04 350z in for oil change. Service said there was an issue with front alignment. They offered to replace some linkage up front and buy new tires.
Which was cool, but this is where the fun began...

1st try - both front wheels scratched badly while mounting tires

2nd try - service buys new wheels - both of these (fronts) scratched badly - front air pressure indicator not working

3rd try - service trades wheels with used 350z on lot - one wheel scratched while mounting - front AND rear air pressure indicator not working.

Service contacted another dealership closer to home that could check the indicators on a Saturday. Took it in and ALL FOUR indicators are MISSING!

Rear tires have never been in question - Now it is fairly obvious that the rear wheels have been tampered with as well. All four wheels have new rubber valve stems, where before they were all chrome, metal valve stems. And the indicators are not there either.

I know they are taking the vehicle to a tire shop, but gooooooossssssssshhhhh! (Napoleon Dyno impersonation)

Every step of the way, we've been accused of hitting curbs, etc...
The battle continues....

Aurburn, WA Nissan service - NOT RECOMMENDED!

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Dealerships never admit they do anything wrong, nor do they admit anything wrong with your car when you know there really is. I hope it all works out for you, but if they bother you enough go somewhere else before they cause more damage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts