Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

I'm looking to buy a 2005 X-terra and I was wondering if HNE had something with the dealerships (Mossy, Tom peacock etc becides the parts that was listed in the sticky) to get discounts on new vehicles. I see the mossy performance is 25% off all parts (in the top ad bar) but I didn't know if anything had something in relation to new vehicles. Also, maybe you know a friend of a cousin etc. Any help is appreciated, and keep on truckin!

Oh also where can I get an HNE "business card" and are there HNE "membership cards" yet?

If we don't have any more or don't have either let me know and I can see if I can work on some.

/ben

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Actually, HNE is basically no longer functioning as a club.. we still hang out here, but the member stuff has kinda disappeared about a year ago.. we stopped having meets and stuff because nobody was showing up...

Speaking of that.. David.. do you still have access to the HNE checking account? We may need to get in touch with Wanda and see what's happened with that...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
azkicker0027 said:
My dad is a sales consultant at Sterling Mc Call Nissan. <<<---shameless plug. I "bought" my '98 200SX and '01 Quest from him.

any way he could help us out on an 05 Xterra? Tom Peacock people were not being very helpful

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey dude next time you see this could you PM me hisnumber or somethin, the way things are looking I'm not going to be getting an 05 at all unless we can find someone who is more willing to negotiate ... tom peacock is dump

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Actually, HNE is basically no longer functioning as a club.. we still hang out here, but the member stuff has kinda disappeared about a year ago.. we stopped having meets and stuff because nobody was showing up...

Speaking of that.. David.. do you still have access to the HNE checking account? We may need to get in touch with Wanda and see what's happened with that...
The HNE Checking Account was closed shortly after Mike passed away. Mike and I had agreed before he passed that the money from the account would be passed onto the Z Club of Houston. That check should have passed a long time ago, and the account is no longer active.

David

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Okay, cool.. Mike and I discussed that as well and I remember him saying he was going to do it, but I'm not sure if it ever went through.

I still should call Wanda and check up on them.. last time I talked (about a month ago), John was having some problems at home and school...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts