Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I don't know how many of you are on B15sentra but I posted these picks there, and I believe I mentioned something about it in a thread here a few weeks ago, so I figured I'd post the pics here too so you can see what it looks like:

For those who don't know, the floor is neon, the HVAC is nis-knacks, and the cluster faces are from procarparts.com and is on a SE cluster (I have a GXE that started with no tach at all).

Seth

· what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey,

Check my B15sentra.net 'writeup'. It talks about placement and fitment.

As for 'cruzin'...nah I never really did that scene. I did it a few times in high school, but for me it had no point other than to people watch and see what cars there were. I didn't have a car then anyway unless I borrowed my moms van or rode in someone elses car (and these people got high and drunk after a while). I don't go looking for girls so riding the brake for an hour and a half to go 1 mile got tired after a while. However, if I knew people to go with I would go, since its 'fun' in a group. But groups need big cars and then your out of an import and into a van again.

Seth

P.S. Thanks for the props. It's different when your car is appreciated by someone else, it's not a sensation I'm used to.

· what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey,
Get a fog machine, like the kind they have at clubs, stick it in your trunk and make a duct so that the fog releases under the car, that way with the white neon and the white car you will have a glowing mist eminating from under it. It would be a divine presence.

Seth

· what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Hey,
Maybe I shouldn't have posted those pics, now everyones gonna do it.
Just check out this:

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26323

Thats the B15sentra thread I keep referring to above.
For specifics I guess you can PM me, unless you want to keep it public. Attention can be fun!!

Seth

P.S. Check junkyards and the junkyard inventory web search engines for your parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.