Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I don't know how many of you are on B15sentra but I posted these picks there, and I believe I mentioned something about it in a thread here a few weeks ago, so I figured I'd post the pics here too so you can see what it looks like:

For those who don't know, the floor is neon, the HVAC is nis-knacks, and the cluster faces are from procarparts.com and is on a SE cluster (I have a GXE that started with no tach at all).

Seth

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
VERY NICE seth....I like alot but where do you have the neons set up to glow like that???

Oh and you're in Miami Beach?? U ever hit the strip Ocean Drive and Washington???

·
what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey,

Check my B15sentra.net 'writeup'. It talks about placement and fitment.

As for 'cruzin'...nah I never really did that scene. I did it a few times in high school, but for me it had no point other than to people watch and see what cars there were. I didn't have a car then anyway unless I borrowed my moms van or rode in someone elses car (and these people got high and drunk after a while). I don't go looking for girls so riding the brake for an hour and a half to go 1 mile got tired after a while. However, if I knew people to go with I would go, since its 'fun' in a group. But groups need big cars and then your out of an import and into a van again.

Seth

P.S. Thanks for the props. It's different when your car is appreciated by someone else, it's not a sensation I'm used to.

·
Banned
930 Posts
Excuisit interior THUMBS UP!!!

WOw, thats incredible, it looks super sweet. I totally give you props, Who says indiglows make a ricer? or neons?.. I will probably be investing in the HVAC guages too!. except im going to get a Hyper white underbody kit, cause my car is white.. so.. white and white.. holy car

·
what?
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey,
Get a fog machine, like the kind they have at clubs, stick it in your trunk and make a duct so that the fog releases under the car, that way with the white neon and the white car you will have a glowing mist eminating from under it. It would be a divine presence.

Seth

·
Registered
272 Posts
That sounds kinda nice. He he he ... a little out there but it would grab attention and be original. Would definitely like to see that happen.

sethwas said:
Hey,
Get a fog machine, like the kind they have at clubs, stick it in your trunk and make a duct so that the fog releases under the car, that way with the white neon and the white car you will have a glowing mist eminating from under it. It would be a divine presence.

Seth

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
hey seth.. i love your guages and cluster especially the indiglo. Really nicely done. and where did you get ur cluster from again? and do you have the RPM thingy ma bob?

·
hYpNoTiC
481 Posts
HELPPPPPPPPPP

SCREW THIS I AM SWAPPING TO A GUAGE WITH TACH, SETH HELP ME OUT I WAS GONNA DO THAT BUT NOW I AM REALLY GONNA MOVE ON IT BUT I NEED ALOT OF HELP FIRST WHERE CAN I GET A TACHED GAUGE AND THE REVERSE INDIGLO'S ARE FROM PROCARS.COM CAN YOU DROP ME PM AND HELP ME OUT ON THE PROCEDURE CUZ I THINK YOUR THE ONE THAT SAID THAT I CAN KEEP MY ORGINIAL MILES ON THE CAR!!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS GOT EXCITED AND KEPT WRITING MAD PROPS BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.