Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. 1st time posting here. I hooked up an aftermarket CD Deck in my 2005 Frontier. I am 99 % sure I hooked all the wiring up right for the CD player. Everything works fine on it. But now, the backlight that is behind the a/c control panel is not working. I have checked but have been unable to find a fuse for this panel. Also, everything is hooked up. Anyone have any suggestions as to what may be wrong? How do you get to the bulb to change it if that is the problem?:wtf:

·
Registered
737 Posts
First, I'd double check all the plugs that you may have undone during removal of the stock unit. Fuses are on the passenger side, inside the lower (I think) glove box on the right. The fuse locations are on the backside of the fuse box cover.

Good Luck and Welcome Aboard! Z

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, I'd double check all the plugs that you may have undone during removal of the stock unit. Fuses are on the passenger side, inside the lower (I think) glove box on the right. The fuse locations are on the backside of the fuse box cover.

Good Luck and Welcome Aboard! Z
I did check & double checked all the plugs, everything is plugged up. I also checked both fuse compartments, there is no fuse that says anything about the dash lights on the cover.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Not sure, I'd have to look at mine, but are you saying that you had to remove the panel for the A/C? Next step I would do is test the bulb or circuit for the area in question. If you have and know how to use a Digital Volt Meter (DVM) test it and work back from there. Could be as simple as a pinched wire or damaged connection from your removal/install. Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts