Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( my spec v is 3 weeks old, yellow and the rims that are for it with the continental tires....

i came from work at 4 in the morning and went straight to bed, then my dad while leaving work t 6 wakes me up and says where is your rims and tires? iwas like stop joking around then he goes no look, i run out side in my p.j's and was like fuck, some people stole them in about half hour and sat it on two blocks. luckily insurance is repairing it and they will replace the side skirts and bumper for me since it has a few scratches. but fuck my rims were stolen.
the view was desasting. brnad new car sitting on blocks.
grief with me.....

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Stock rims???? If so thats crazy...Prolly someone that knew your schedule. I had my system ripped out before within a 30 minute time frame late at night. What i did with my rims was buy two different lock lug nut sets. The keys are common that way if that got one they better have the other...hopefully by that time my alarm will signal me and i can catch the bastards. Sorry bout ya luck man!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
man that totally sux !

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
get a lock lug set, and brand new lug nuts that use the spline drive to take them off <nearly no one has these yet and if they can get both off they deserve the wheels for effort lol.

·
Back away..slowly.
833 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear that. They must have known your time schedule to get everything so quickly and without anyone knowing. Hope everything works out for you. :)

·
SPECVEEEEE
197 Posts
Use the money from the insurance that they will give you for the stock rims, which will be about 300 a rim, and then get some aftermarket ones.. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah... get some security lugs from your local Nissan dealer. i have them on mine 'cause i'm just paranoid like that. it's a good investment and highly recommend them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts