Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I trade my S14 for it and get cash back? ;)

I'm lookin for a beater truck that I have no problems throwing oil engines or steel in the back. like $3000 max.. long as it's in good mechanical condition, that's all I care about.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm assuming you're lookin' for something along the lines of a 1/2-ton or 3/4-ton regular cab? I'll keep my ears open, see if somethin' comes up.

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
some dude is selling a early 90's toyota pickup. long bed maroon color, 4 cyl auto. he says it runs good. $2500. lemme know if interested, ill try to get him to lower the price if your interested.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
need bigger than a 4 cyl.. I want to be able to tow cars if needed.. thus is needs to be a 6 minimum, preferably 8..

would prefer an extended cab, manual trans, but I'm not too picky on those two....

something like a Ford F150 or a Chevy 1500, possibly even a V8 dodge Dakota..

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Yeah bitch... I called you like half a dozen times last week trying to get you to go to TWS with me!

Bitch? I got your Bitch. I wasn't even at home. That's why I didn't get your calls. I was on the truck all weekend, so I couldn't have come anyways. Some of us do have to work for a living. :D

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I WAS working as well. throw a bigass sticker on the side of my car, then drive around them bitches... they go "WTF Made a Maxima so fast?!" Then they see the stickers. So I was doing some company promotions work... ;)

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
one of my friend's dad is going to get rid of his old F-150 working truck. its like a late 80's F-150, V8(302), was replaced not long ago, extended cab, short bed, auto. it looks ugly, because the paint is faded and stuff, but working conditions its good. my friend said theyll sell it for like $800. let me know if interested.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds like what I'm looking for.. can you get me a couple pics of just how ugly it is, and some more info on it?

total miles, recent maintenance done, etc etc.

doesn't have to be pretty, but I don't want a rusted out POS either... must be in good mechanical condition..

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
wow your in bad luck. i told my friend i might have found a customer for the truck(you), and he said they already sold it to a friend of his dad. sorry dude. ill see if i find somethin else.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DOH!!

such is life.. If you see another one, let me know.

I still need to sell the 240 before I buy anyway.. but if something comes along, I can always just throw the 240 up on ebay and dump it quick.... may lose some money that way, but it will be quick liquid cash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts