Nissan Forum banner

1681 - 1693 of 1693 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
dont even know bought it from this guy on by victoria.. clutch is ugly.. it had to b replaced.. but on top of that its a good car.. ohh n i didnt mention that after we fixed d clutch like 2 days later.. my damn shift stick pop out of place n was stuck on 5th gear.. i was by d Sam Houston Horse Track.. i was fixin to leave it in d middle of d railroad track so it could get smashed :p

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
got the wagon back but the scars are there to remind me of the crap we had to go through. now i'm thinking of now selling it. i love the versatility of the wagon and that unique look.
i don't need any car payments as well.
it seems that everything is getting back to normal. well, sort of.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
looking around the market for a nice limited edition car.
i have a few in mind, and some are not out yet, but it seems that everyone that matters to me is against it.
i guess i can't spoil myself and think of the big picture, ie: a house rather than a car.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017281

my latest acquisition.
some will hate me, but i still have the 200SX and i'm not letting that go any time soon.
i just need a daily that's fuel efficient.
plus, my brother will be driving the war wagon soon.

·
Drifting is for amatures
1,578 Posts
Just picked up a new S14 (in poor condition).. got solid rear subframe bushings, new rear suspension links, full 4 corner AGXs, Q45 brakes, Hawk HPS on all 4, SS brake lines, SS clutch line... and more crap coming in..

Right now the car is jacked up, with no rear end, and no body panels... I love a good project!

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
work related crap: no more tech production bonus, no more csi (customer satisfaction index) bonus, and now no more year-end (Christmas) bonus.

freaking fixed-ops crap.......

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
work related crap: no more tech production bonus, no more csi (customer satisfaction index) bonus, and now no more year-end (Christmas) bonus.

freaking fixed-ops crap.......
spent more money on fixing the car .. ugh

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
when the shifter stabilizer spring fails and you thought your transmission is shot because you didn't know that it was only a spring that needed minor repairs, that's a weird feeling. that happened and my shifter won't stay centered and an accompanying metal to metal noise when moving the sloppy shifter around. quite scary. i thought i'll have to tap into my reserved funds.

not sure if i should sell my civic and get a slightly newer civic Si. i'll have to throw some parts over, but i'm not one to easily let go of the CSP miata killer.

dad overheated the wagon and now i have to pull the head to get machined and resealed.

oh well, what can't kill me only makes me stronger....

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
my brother crashes the wagon a second time....

lots of flood cars, lots of carpets to pull out, lots of estimates to write up. must make money somehow.

had to remove lower CAI piping to prevent possible water intake due to flooded streets. no biggie, but car is a bit louder when cruising at highway speeds.

nothing new, just thankful for what we have.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
it happened again. it's been a few years and the same thing happens again.

the parts counter guy ordered the wrong pads for my AD22VF calipers. i had to ask our own parts guy who used to work at nissan to get me the correct part numbers for a '93 NX2000 with ABS. Old part number is 41060-54C88. New part number is 41060-0N685.

can't drive my 200SX the way i drive it until i get my parts.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
when you're still adjusting to 55 profile tires from 50 and the loose/wobbly feeling when turning is somewhat scary. it's so vague and odd, almost floating when on a straight line. that's even the OEM SE-R tire size on OEM wheels.

1681 - 1693 of 1693 Posts