Nissan Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1693 Posts

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
just got my sparco seat back and it looks so beautiful in all black. Essential Leather did an awesome job. can't wait to install it.
feeling under the weather again. well, i guess, due to the weather.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
after Sunday's event, should i run STF or move to STS for the rest of the season? i mean, i like the challenge, but i also like to win.
I've had STF for about 2 years now and with opponents coming and going.
now in STS, i'm going up against a Lexus IS, a Dodge Stealth, and a Celica (GT-S, i think?).
some people are showing up in STF again, so i also feel that i should go back there.
i don't know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
yesterday after changing out the plugs,oil and filter on the vq30det,on my way going to bellaire blvd from [email protected],going the beltway 8 west,1st kill>[email protected] new style wrx tailgate me so close and pissed me off,so I teached the mofo a lesson,i was doing 75,drop it into 3rd and let him pass me up,and then I follow him and when traffic clear up,from behind him I nail it and past him up and pull on him hard and keep pulling...less then a buck x I pull afew buses lengh on that mofo,second tollway,the new rustang GT,think he got 300 ponies try to pass me up and drop it in 3rd again and pull on the dude hard about 4-5 car lengh less then a buck x ,and then later on that night,on the way going home,I was doing about 75, I saw a white HID coming up fast,don't know what it was yet,so down shift to 3rd and when he got close I saw the head light and knew it was a g35,so I slowly raise the speed up and then match his speed about 85 and nail it,the wastegate open up and the car toke off,by a buck x-x,I forgot how many car lengh..... :(

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
things i need to do to the war wagon:
-new radiator. small crack to piss me off.
-new rh halfshaft assembly. torn boot and joint starting to make noise.
-new struts on all 4 corners. worn out.
-new front strut mounts. worn out.
-new bumpstops. where are they now?
only if i didn't have to buy an engine last year, most could have been done already.

as for the red rider:
-thankfully nothing major had gone wrong. that's why i love that car.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
the 240 was sliding all over the place at Auto X yesterday.
I thought the tires were completely gone...

Then I left GGP and headed home.. I had twice the traction on the street than I did on the autoX course. couldn't even spin the tires in 1st around a corner on the street, but I could spin at will in 2nd on that crappy asphalt at GGP.

Now I remember why I quit going there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
daily bitch

Well I got comformation that my RB25DET got send to my garage along with the mount kit..... Thats cool, but I'm stuck in Iraq with A$$ holes tring to blow me up.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
exhaust bracket welds on the wagon muffler cracked off the frame, had to get it fixed and reinforced.
power steering pump is making squealing noises on the 200. thinking of p/s delete with a new rack.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
azkicker0027 said:
exhaust bracket welds on the wagon muffler cracked off the frame, had to get it fixed and reinforced.
power steering pump is making squealing noises on the 200. thinking of p/s delete with a new rack.

you think you can make the san antonio meet or at least hang out when im in houston ?

·
Industrial Design Lackey
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,672
going to get rid of the se-r soon. i really need a bigger car for school and i'd like 4 doors -_- Hopefully i'll get an altima or maxima by june and i can sell the 200.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
freaking insurance company. now i have to pull funds to fix the wagon with little of their help. damn no-name insurance company.

just waiting for my friend's ITR to get back from the shop so i'll see the quality of work done. still looking around for a good body shop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
im new n sup to everyone.. well last week my clutch got f... i was on d freeway on I45 n i got off.. damn 18tn wheeler came out of no where n started honkin at me i had my emergency lights on.. i couldnt accelerate.. when i pedeled my engine just reved up.. :( so i got off n i was stuck on Couch USA bus terminal.. damn clutch.. got d thing towed :'(

1661 - 1680 of 1693 Posts