Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1693 Posts

·
Industrial Design Lackey
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this will probably be a long thread...NEtime something retarded or shitty happens to you, bitch about it here. like "That ho cut me off! She deserves to die!!!!" or something along those lines :)

ive already gotten 2 citations at the school parking lot, the first was b/c i parked in a spot w/o a Tag thing; i didn't even know they were giving out citations yet.

today was b/c i "blocked a driving lane". considering every1 else parks there, and there's no arrows or Nething that lets you know its NOT a spot. although the lines are pathetically attempted to be painted over. man, just when i parked there this morning i thought ot myself..."i wonder if those bastards will give me a ticket for parking here...probably not". surprise surprise. i hate school...

·
Mercenary
248 Posts
I got to write two tickets today for theft. The girls stole a cheesburger out of the lunch line. 250 bucks each. Thats an expensive ass cheeseburger. They didn't even get to keep it. I guess I'll d the bitching for them. Ha ha

·
Industrial Design Lackey
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAMN 250 bucks for a cheeseburger!? seriously theft doesn't pay. shit man you know how many damn cheeseburgers i could buy with 250 bucks? lol Damn...now im hungry...

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
when you're in the middle of something, and about to figure it out, then the shop foreman tells you "it's time to go home" and starts shutting the lights, and you're under the dash in almost complete darkness, that's a cool feeling.

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
having you english teacher bitch at you in front ot the whole class for not doing anywork and sleeping all the time, and having the whole class stand up and clap.... now thats a cool feeling

·
Registered
601 Posts
]\[ /-\ ]\/[ said:
takes me 2 damn hours to get home from school :mad:

that's cus i take the bus, since it costs $9 a day to park at school :mad:
Holy cow $9.00 for parking every day.:eek: That's s^*K bro,sorry to that you got to take thee bus though.:(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tickwomp said:
9 bucks a day? Dude thats Sick...fortunately when your 1 out of 300 people the teacher doesnt notice if you sleep.
i wish i could sleep in school....since i have to get up extra early to make it to school on time.
most of my classes are only about 25ppl total....i have 1 class that's about 40-50ppl...still not enough to get away with sleeping tho

oh one other thing i can bitch about is my tuition...for being out of state, i pay more than double what an in-district resident pays...and even if i become resident, i'm still out-of-district which means i'll be paying twice as much as an in-distrct person:mad:

man, i guess i'm just hating school right now......HCCSucks:mad:

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
when you see your high school crush in your rear view mirror, but couldn't really slow to let her pass and talk to her, until she turns somwhere you don't know and lose her, that's a cool feeling.

·
Industrial Design Lackey
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no...when you tell a hot chick in your class the wrong assignment and she thinks ur a dumbass for the rest of the year...thats a cool feeling..

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
when your car starts leaking oil, and overheats because there is no fluid in the radiator, and you are 14000$ in debt... now thats a good feeling.

Not to mention the year of being single, and not being intersted in any of the girls you meet.

and wanting to go turbo, and missing a few details that i need..

and needing a welding kit, and rotary saw..

and needing exhaust pipe, and O2 sensor, and replacing dist, and oil change..

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
and when you're car doesnt start when you're down on westeheimer, and you have to get help from like 20 other guys.... then to come home a realize the problem and fix it in under 20 min.... now thats a cool feeling

·
Industrial Design Lackey
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
when you get a message from ur mom that you have 2000 dollars worth of bills to pay..

Man shit that aint a cool feeling, thats a fucked up feeling!

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
when you're feeling fine and just cruisin' the houston night skies, then the check engine light comes on, that's a cool feeling.

when you tried both methods of having the rear o2 without the cat, and both failed, that's a cool feeling.

·
Registered
601 Posts
HNE said:
When you have to delete Franks double posts because he's hitting the post button too damn fast cause he's too impatient to wait on his computer. Ha ha. I took care of it Frank.
HAHA,thanx it was not cool to have a slow computer though.LOL!:D

1 - 20 of 1693 Posts