Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dear Slick Nissan Micks!

Reportin' 4 Duty i am ;-)
All the way down in Holland, you know; Amsterdam, windmills, wooden shoes and stuff :) I'm 26y old... Comin' from Holland English isn my native language, so excuse any typo's ;-)

And now you like; Okay...show me the goods: well... Im the proud owner of a european version Nissan 100NX (I think you call it the NX1600). 90 HP Twin Cam and manual geared(!!) in a fresh red color. Because in Holland they don't know a thing about tuning, I've been lurking down the internet 2 c if there is more about Nissan 2 explore... I hope you Nissan Forum people can help me with facts&tips 4 tunin' up my NX.
My motto: Before it looks fast, it has to be fast! So I'm looking 4 that last extra horsepower comin' from under the hood...

Hopin' 2 be accepted by you all!!
Cheers

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on finding NF!!:thumbup: When looking for ways to improve your car the "search" feature will be your best friend.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
welcome to NF.com and enjoy your stay :)

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Ok, I don't know what you wrote, could someone please translate his post to english?.....heh-heh JK :D

Welcome to NF! I hope all is good in Holland, must be some great places to take scenic drives. Lots of info on your vehicle here, good luck :thumbup:

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Tinus said:
My motto: Before it looks fast, it has to be fast! So I'm looking 4 that last extra horsepower comin' from under the hood...

Hopin' 2 be accepted by you all!!
Cheers
Thats is a great motto to live by. Welcome to NF, hope your stay is informative and fun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Searchin' my *** off :)

slow_sentra322 said:
Congratulations on finding NF!!:thumbup: When looking for ways to improve your car the "search" feature will be your best friend.
Thanx!! You're right! 've been already searching a lot through NF and found lots of info!! Really great!! Increadible how much knowledge is around here!! :thumbup: Almost like; where the hell 2 start????

Any tips for starter-mechanics :)??

Cheerzzzz

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holland Drive

Wufaded said:
Ok, I don't know what you wrote, could someone please translate his post to english?.....heh-heh JK :D

Welcome to NF! I hope all is good in Holland, must be some great places to take scenic drives. Lots of info on your vehicle here, good luck :thumbup:
Thanx!! Its wet in Holland... bweh! No drivin' wether. But the drivin' can be great, especially here downsouth. Can give you some great tour tips ;-)

C ya!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nostrodomas said:
Thats is a great motto to live by. Welcome to NF, hope your stay is informative and fun.
Thanx 4 welcomin' me!! You might have some startup tunin tips for beginners?? Mountin' a Sportsman Fogger might be a little far fetched 4 now :))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts