Nissan Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Has about120006 on replacement motor..I went on to change all injectors..they weren't very expensive...
Sweat,

That was the best thing to replace all the injector's at the same time.

Those are Great Truck's. I might have done a restoration on my '93. Wouldn't have taken much cause it was in really good shape before I got my '13. I debated about it,, but really needed a bigger motor to pull my utility trailer loaded with the tractor. I actually did that several time's with the '93 2.4L Auto Trans, but I was really really easy with it when I did that. The Truck was rated to pull 2K lb's, but with the Tractor loaded on the Trailer it was about 4K lbs.

That '91 may be going up in Value now. That's the way it was with my '93. I paid 10K Brand New, 20 year's later @ 174K, the 1st person that looked @ mine paid me 4K $'s for it.

I've got a Rideing lawn mower that I bought new back in 1988. 12hp B&S IC engine. I alway's use Stabil in the Gas and every few year's I have to run some TechRon and/or Stabil directly in the Gas Tank and Readjust the Low and High Speed Needle Jet's. Still run's like New. Same original carburetor and I've never taken the carburetor off or apart to clean and/or replace part's.

Hope You get many more mile's and year's out of your Hardbody.

Regards,

·
Software Developer
839 Posts
Exactly, I've ran up against You Guy's in my working career. Disrespectful Tough Guy Bully Type's. Waiting for a Chance to Pounce on anybody that differ's from Their Own Mindset or Bar Minumum.

It's Normal Language for YOU cause YOU'VE BEEN TAUGHT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL as long as it justifie's YOUR MINDSET.

Won't Wash with me. You Get What You Ask For Psycho.
Dude, you've got loads of issues. You do far more damage to yourself than I could do.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dude, you've got loads of issues. You do far more damage to yourself than I could do.
Let's see here You're a Physicist, Tough Guy Marine, and Now You've taken up Psychiatry. Will Wonder's ever cease. LOL

Am I Perfect, Not by a Long Shot. I've made mistake's too, lot's of them, but I try not to make the same mistake's twice if I can help it.

You've got YOUR Problem's Too, but You had Rather Try to Find Problem's with other's that YOU Don't like rather than Confront Your Own. You need to learn Respect Dudy.

Mr Physic's pick's a Fight with Barney Rubble. LOL That's Funny.

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,183 Posts
I would suggest that the both of you back off with this flaming. I'll get you both nowhere! Each one is entitled to their own opinion about somebody's posted situation; it can be right or it can be wrong. Not to worry; this forum is not a repair garage, it's a place for folks giving opinions on posted situations. Enough said!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.