Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· USACI here I come
666 Posts
buy a B13 1.6 valve cover (they are metal) then turn to the yellow pages...get it sandblasted then have it powdercoated, chromed...or painted or what ever you want done to it.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.