Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

· Registered
272 Posts
Live by those words. If you look good you will have people trying to race you all the time and you aren't going anywhere. Whats the point ... well if thats your steez. Not mine. But I do go for the sleeper look. Nothing extreme ... except under the hood.

· Nissan Freak
587 Posts
my friend was to sell his focuz brand new header he will let it go for 150$
email him if u r interested [email protected]

· Nissan Freak
587 Posts
200'side said:
How much do the Focuz headers usually run. Anyone have a link or a compare contrast. I jumped into getting my headers and I am rethinking my situation.
focuz go for about 180$ +shipping

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
THE thing iz dat I can get the sides and rear for wut i think iz a real good price right now.--Im getting $ from the body shop where I got my system stolen from--so IM thinking Im not gonna have 2 many chances with this much $ at once so I should make the most of it.

BUT I def. know wut u guyz are saying--I dont want to be all show and no go but at the same time IM an AUTO--so I gotta use my $ wisely towards the car.

thanks Xtreme for the hook up BUT how does that price compare to the reg. price

· Nissan Freak
587 Posts
barnoun said:

Considering he said regular price is about $180 and the guy has it for $150, that's $30 off.
yep, 30$ might not seem like a lot, but 150$ is a good price considering the pacesetter goes for 140$ and it looks worse and has the primaries paired wrong

· Nissan Freak
587 Posts
this is the pic my friend took of his header that he wants to sell

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
Question

i have a 2 and a 1/4 " piping. Is that to big of a piping for my 95 Sentra GXE. Ever since then i have gettin check engine light on for no back pressure. Everything runs fine but the check engine light is gettin annoyin. and also.. where about how much is a glass pack and where do i get nice performance headers for a 95 Sentra engine GA16DE ?

· in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
6,117 Posts
Re: Question

LIUSPEED said:
i have a 2 and a 1/4 " piping. Is that to big of a piping for my 95 Sentra GXE. Ever since then i have gettin check engine light on for no back pressure. Everything runs fine but the check engine light is gettin annoyin. and also.. where about how much is a glass pack and where do i get nice performance headers for a 95 Sentra engine GA16DE ?
what's the code for the light? i had the same problem except it was my muffler that was bad and had too much backpressure that cause the BPT to close down the EGR too early causing a light... I only ask because our BPT is a positive pressure transducer and low backpressure shouldn't set off a code...

headers... OBX, Focuz, Hotshot...

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i dont know the code. but i dont know how to check either. you think you can help? i went to the mechanic and they said that my EGR Valve isnt working cuz it not gettin any back-pressure cuz of my custom exhaust. but im thinkin about switching my piping into a 2 " pipe since i experiencing lost of low end power.

· Tuner/Mechanic
272 Posts
two inch pipe is the maximum pipe diameter for the ga for hp gains. the ga NEEDS backpressure. check the tech at sentra.net under engine. this is the BEST source for hi performance mods to the ga.

on the check engine light thing, take a look at your hoses connecting the bottom of the egr to the pressure system. a mechanic i trust told me that my exhaust was making too little backpressure, causing my egr to stay on. i poked around a little, noticed the hose had a crack in it, replaced, and my car has run 100x better since then. oh yeah, don't forget to reset the ecu.

· DNE's VZR Conversion
9,780 Posts
i think i may need the Chilton repair book 2 figure out where my EGR system thingy is.. *shrugs* but i am gonna change it back down into a 2 " pipe as soon as i get the money and when i do a full SR20DET ill get a bigger pipe. maybe 3 " ?

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.