Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a semi-used Arospeed BOMB muffler that IM going to have put on with 2 in piping from the headers bac-(keeping my cat) all for $150---NOT BAD right...

My question is Ive always read about mandrel bend pipes--How important is this? And is this the general way the custom work is done by muffler shops??

WHAT should I look out for.....ITS being done FRI. or SAT. so let me know sumting....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got an auto(IKNOW)....so I shouldnt be too concerned with the sound being to loud or hondaish--RIGHT

And muffler shops do glass packs and resonators right????

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well I got my new exhaust put on and replaced my pipe from the cat-bac--I couldnt afford from the headers--

AND I luv it--the new Arospeed exhaust has a wider tip that looks much more aggressive. The sound is great its low and hard--not Hondaish at all.

Right when I start the car I can feel it. And maybe its just me but I feel like the car is running harder-taking off better. Next $check$ will be for the pipes from the header--then hopefully a CAI-Injen or HOtshot

I def, reccomend this to every1--Its not mandrel bend or stainless steel but It all cost me $120 to put on and I really dont think Im losing much

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah maybe u right....I was considering Headers but that whole craze about OBX vs Focuz vs Hotshot vs etc.--just drove me crazy...

I think Im gonna wait untill NPM does a review and see what would be the best affordable buy

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol ^^^u make it sound so e-z Xtreme....BUT u do make a good point

I think IM gonna just do the pipe from the header first and c how it feels-cuz regardless if I get the Headers Ill have 2 replace this pipe anyway

ANyidea where to get the Focuz?????

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmmmmm--u def. making me think about this a little harder. Im gonna have to start doing a little research and c wut kinda $ IM looking at spending..

thanks Xtreme--Ill keep u posted

But uknow wut to be honest IM in the processs of trying to get my exterior looking right. IM stressing whether I should get the rest of my kit or keep it simple with a wing and re-do my audio....

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
THE thing iz dat I can get the sides and rear for wut i think iz a real good price right now.--Im getting $ from the body shop where I got my system stolen from--so IM thinking Im not gonna have 2 many chances with this much $ at once so I should make the most of it.

BUT I def. know wut u guyz are saying--I dont want to be all show and no go but at the same time IM an AUTO--so I gotta use my $ wisely towards the car.

thanks Xtreme for the hook up BUT how does that price compare to the reg. price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.