Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
6,117 Posts
MP2050 said:
I got an auto(IKNOW)....so I shouldnt be too concerned with the sound being to loud or hondaish--RIGHT

And muffler shops do glass packs and resonators right????
no either way you should get the glasspack, auto or manual, but try to buy your own glasspack, not the muffler shop ones. they sometimes carry the louvered core ones and even the perforated core ones have these thing jutting into the pipe... the glasspack is all that makes the difference, even hondas would sound better if they had one in their system (I think).

· in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
6,117 Posts
XtremE said:

auto zone, peb boys or any local car store
when u open up one see if it is streight through....
thrust makes good ones
also make sure u get one in 2" and as long as possible for the best sound
a larger diameter will give you a deeper sound... since the rest of the pipe is still 2" i don't see any loss in power... could be a little but not that i can 'feel':D

· in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
6,117 Posts
Re: Question

LIUSPEED said:
i have a 2 and a 1/4 " piping. Is that to big of a piping for my 95 Sentra GXE. Ever since then i have gettin check engine light on for no back pressure. Everything runs fine but the check engine light is gettin annoyin. and also.. where about how much is a glass pack and where do i get nice performance headers for a 95 Sentra engine GA16DE ?
what's the code for the light? i had the same problem except it was my muffler that was bad and had too much backpressure that cause the BPT to close down the EGR too early causing a light... I only ask because our BPT is a positive pressure transducer and low backpressure shouldn't set off a code...

headers... OBX, Focuz, Hotshot...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.