Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where have you been man? do you still make those trunk panel things? how much do you charge to make them?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I already tried this--hes not around anymore and from wut I heard is'nt really making much stuff to sell...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn this means i have to try to do it my self or even worse pay a shop to do it. well i want to eventually open up my own custom car sound so i might as well get some experience now.

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Wow!

Sorry i switched ID's And have finaly gone back to work.... I am sorry but the only custom stuff I have been doing lately is my own stuff.... I will be posting some pics of my new modded stock b14 bumper with the new lip and my personal trunk and tail lights..... it is slowly comming to gether for me and I hope to be more accessable in the future....

·
Banned
809 Posts
hah, I wonder, are these parts you are making.. interchangable between 200sx to 200sx? or are you making it purely hacking up your car to make it fit? IE: taillights.. make them where you can put em in any 200sx? or are you gutting out some of your car, just to make them fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts