Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Blkyraven,

I have been sponsered by ACautotechnics and they are coming out with gauges for the new specV i will try to get pictures up for you. I have them in my car and they look great. As for the price im not sure yet. Installing them is not a problem very simple install. During the day the gauges are white at nigt you have your choose of blue or green.

see you later,
Anthony

· Registered
20 Posts
Blkyraven,

I just got you message and here you go, the pictures came out ok but not like i wanted them to. But, you can get an idea of what they look like. If you are looking for more stuff for the car just go to NPM and look up project SpecV that is my car. This month there was nothing on the car but, look for next moths issue because we will be running to articles on the car CAI from Hotshot Performance and Hose-Kit from Hose Techniques.

Thanks,
Anthony

· Registered
20 Posts
guys,

Be looking for the article on the gauges in one of the up and coming NPM issues. I will answer all you questions in the article. So, if you guys can be patient you wont be disappointed.

Thanks,
Anthony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.