Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at Injen and got back ordered 3 times by the dealer, so now I am looking at a custom job. I have shop time, but I need the parts list.

I can do an actual Cold Air system if I get the pipes, My buddy just used some insulated rubber hose for his pickup trucks so as not to have to bother Welding, and said he can do the same with mine but will this do well for Air flow?

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Mexico, and parts of Central America, the 1991-94 Nissan Sentra is still in production. Called the Nissan Tsuru, it is the same basic car only with minor cosmetic and mechanical upgrades and downgrades to make it cheaper, such as non power steering,cheap interior trim,cheap braking system mechanical clutch instead of hydraulic but lately are offered with hydraulic french clutch from Renault due to Nissan's alliance with the french car maker Renault.
-----------
Nickysam

consumer generated media

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In Mexico, and parts of Central America, the 1991-94 Nissan Sentra is still in production. Called the Nissan Tsuru, it is the same basic car only with minor cosmetic and mechanical upgrades and downgrades to make it cheaper, such as non power steering,cheap interior trim,cheap braking system mechanical clutch instead of hydraulic but lately are offered with hydraulic french clutch from Renault due to Nissan's alliance with the french car maker Renault.
-----------
Nickysam

consumer generated media
what dose that have to do with my question. I know the B-13 is still being built, but thats nothing to do with my B-14 Cold Air Intake system question.

·
Registered
36 Posts
for under 100 dollars you can buy 2 pieces of intercooler piping, 3 or 4 couplers, 6-8 t bolt clamps, possibly a 3" maf adapter, and a filter and route it somewhere by the splash guard. Just gotta be creative.

Or buy a cheap ebay intake and replace the filter if you want.
Might have to buy a small filter for the valve cover if there is no where to place the vacuum hose thats normally routed to the intake.

At our autoparts store. They sell a cheap cold air intake kit for 64 dollars. The filter looks like decent quality too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts