Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my wife just had a baby girl and i need to get rid of my car and get a 4dr car... No more car stuff for me. But i dont know how much to sale my car for. Its a 98 200sx SE/Man with 82000 miles. I had a car place offer me between 4-4500 if i bring it in stock. Yet i got all these goodies so i was thinking of selling it private. Which brings me to the question.....How much do you guys think is a reasonable price to sell my car. I have a link in my sig for pictures and what i got in it. Thanks ahead for any advice.

·
yesss...
406 Posts
200sx98fl said:
Well me and my wife just had a baby girl and i need to get rid of my car and get a 4dr car... No more car stuff for me. But i dont know how much to sale my car for. Its a 98 200sx SE/Man with 82000 miles. I had a car place offer me between 4-4500 if i bring it in stock. Yet i got all these goodies so i was thinking of selling it private. Which brings me to the question.....How much do you guys think is a reasonable price to sell my car. I have a link in my sig for pictures and what i got in it. Thanks ahead for any advice.
damn shame you have to sell that beauty.. if i were in tampa i would consider buying it.. with that mileage and the work done to the car you can easily sell it for $5000 - $6000 private...it better to advertise it at $5999 negotiable (people's mind see this price and find it more pleasant than 6000 for some reason)... and work down to $5000, make them feel like theyre getting a once in a lifetime deal and it'll be hard to find one in the same condition... i wouldnt go under $5000 though.. check out www.kbb.com and try their used car pricing guide... hope this helps

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UnkalledFor said:
damn shame you have to sell that beauty.. if i were in tampa i would consider buying it.. with that mileage and the work done to the car you can easily sell it for $5000 - $6000 private...it better to advertise it at $5999 negotiable (people's mind see this price and find it more pleasant than 6000 for some reason)... and work down to $5000, make them feel like theyre getting a once in a lifetime deal and it'll be hard to find one in the same condition... i wouldnt go under $5000 though.. check out www.kbb.com and try their used car pricing guide... hope this helps
thanks for the info man thats kinda what i was thinking..6000. I mean there really was nothing cheap put on the car. Its been running royal purple syn oil since 55,000 miles. Got a nice paint job with warranty. I even have all the orginal equipment for the car including the stock wheels wit hubs. What i wanna do is get the 4dr G20 and stay with the nissan family.

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
200sx98fl said:
thanks for the info man thats kinda what i was thinking..6000. I mean there really was nothing cheap put on the car. Its been running royal purple syn oil since 55,000 miles. Got a nice paint job with warranty. I even have all the orginal equipment for the car including the stock wheels wit hubs. What i wanna do is get the 4dr G20 and stay with the nissan family.
Sweet choice for an upgrade! Kinda makes me wanna have a kid so I can get a G20!
J/K :D

Seriously, congrats on the newborn (& the new car, if you get it)

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DraftEm98 said:
Sweet choice for an upgrade! Kinda makes me wanna have a kid so I can get a G20!
J/K :D

Seriously, congrats on the newborn (& the new car, if you get it)

thanks man.

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
up here the car would be worth less, but only because cars age faster here. i would reckon 4500. but since its rustless(florida is neat like that) i would ay 5k...just reafirming the price estimate state earlier.

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill prolly end up pulling most of the stuff off since most of the people around here seem not to car about all the stuff i did to it. Its going to be a bitch to put everything back to stock.

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i do they will all be in the classifieds....ill let you know....

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
i would buy the catback if u decide to stock it back up pm me if you do BTW you would prolly make more money off of selling it stock and then parting out the aftermarket stuff

·
Registered
122 Posts
4-4500 are you serious? These cars must be worth more than I thought. I could see if it were an SE-R.

another good site to find honest trade-in values is http://www.galves.com A lot of dealers in the northeast use this as a guide to value trade ins.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts