Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is that for ultimate weirdness :)
i prolly went to high school or something same time as u

u have a much cooler car than me though :)

O

·
0 Posts
Neil said:
how is that for ultimate weirdness :)
i prolly went to high school or something same time as u

u have a much cooler car than me though :)
Alty is great- but its all good- what year did you grad? I just moved here like 3 years ago from East lyme-

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1996 Maloney high (eastside), moved back here last year after college in georgia

most ppl never even heard of meriden. I'm in stratford right now at work and no one here even knows where meriden is. They keep asking if its some hick town out in teh corner.

Trying to remember where east lyme is, i know i've been there before.

Gosh havent been to south meriden in while, grandma lives down by platt high but last time i think i was in South side was at a party off johnson hill ages ago

i think theres a few other ppl on here from ct too

O

·
0 Posts
very cool I was class of 95- Lyman Memorial out in Lebanon did some time at UCONN and also ECSU- don't know too much about the CT people here but the whole forum seems cool. I am at work in Hartford- your commute stinks as bad as mine except in the other direction..LOL

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL u are sooo true, man 72 miles total but new haven area sucks big time. Good thing is i can take the meritt parkway which isnt as bad as 91 and 95....your drive on the other hand uhhgg i hate hartford driving... u ever drive on that bridge on the merritt by new haven that makes ur car wobble real bad, its the worst!

i dont get out much now with all this work, have u found anything to do in CT?

O

·
0 Posts
Neil said:
LOL u are sooo true, man 72 miles total but new haven area sucks big time. Good thing is i can take the meritt parkway which isnt as bad as 91 and 95....your drive on the other hand uhhgg i hate hartford driving... u ever drive on that bridge on the merritt by new haven that makes ur car wobble real bad, its the worst!

i dont get out much now with all this work, have u found anything to do in CT?
I hear ya- I have a group of people that I MT bike with and some other friends that hang out locally- PM me I would be happy to share that with you before we turn Rubens Thread into some seriously off topic!

O

·
0 Posts
stealthb14 said:
Wasn't Ruben, twas me :)
Ut oh a thousand pardons sir- I will NEVER make that mistake again-
it appears we are all ALONE Neil what ever shall we do? Anyone WISH they were in CT???

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
perhaps we should have narrowed it to Meriden People :)
I think JayL is from Groton and theres some chica wtih a maxima in newington and antoher guy in new britain. Not sure though.

I can honestly say i've never heard anyone wish they where in CT...

·
53 Posts
King watch the language please. I edited it this time...next time you get bounced. I am sure you can get the point across w/o the language.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm from CT too and I know where meriden is. I actually live in Berlin, right next door.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dave_f said:
I work in Meriden

-dave
Wow no kiddin...gee Meriden is a popular place. Whereabouts in meriden if u dont mind askin?

I'm from CT too and I know where meriden is. I actually live in Berlin, right next door.
I think i remember you from the old b15 boards. Used to do the berlin strip thing when I was in high school then just too many cops at all the places.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I work at TI automotive (Walbro), its on North Colony Street. It's only 1 mile from the turnpike. I have never been cruising on the pike, though I hear its a pretty popular place.
-dave

1 - 20 of 33 Posts