Nissan Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i like them.. but what are the orange things in that pic? are they bulbs or are they jes the housing and where can i get it for 90 bux you guyz said?

·
Registered
37 Posts
clears without orange thing

does anyone know where i can get those without the orange thing on the inside. i got the ones from nis knacks and broke the driver side light like a week ago.i need replacements but i dont like the orange thing. it defeats the purpose of euro clears

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i agree.. i dont like the orange thing inside. it defeats the purpose of " clear "

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can purchace these from Mossy Nissan in CA. The phone number is (760) 720-7856. Greg Vogel is the parts manager. The orange piece inside is just a cap that houses the bulb. If you use a hair dryer or a heat gun, you can heat up the corners and pull the lense apart and unscrew the orange cap.

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
honda hater said:
You can purchace these from Mossy Nissan in CA. The phone number is (760) 720-7856. Greg Vogel is the parts manager. The orange piece inside is just a cap that houses the bulb. If you use a hair dryer or a heat gun, you can heat up the corners and pull the lense apart and unscrew the orange cap.
This has been done my many customers. I don't do it because the price would have to go up. But keep in mind, you don't have to buy pairs from me, I can help you with singles if you break one side.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Scott said:

I know it may not seem like a big deal, but what he's doing makes it appear as if sentra.net condones his actions. He used pictures from one of Michaels's articles and contacted people using the resources of sentra.net. We do not condone what he did and if permission had been asked, it would have been denied. It's great if this person now knows why what he did is wrong, and even better if he never does it again, but I still plan to make the owners registry contact form optional. :) It will be on a per user basis so each person can decide whether they want people to have the option of sending them messages. Unfortunately there's not much we can do to prevent image theft.

Just so you know, this guy also sent me an email, saying he saw my car on sentra.net. He was trying to sell me his corners. I told him that if he indeed did see my car on sentra.net, then he should of seen that I already have the "euro" clear corners. I also told him that I can find them for a better price.

J

·
0 Posts
those are A LOT nicer than the "clear corners" i have seen. The cheap ones look like garbage.... if you have projector HL's you really need the CLEAR one's like that...
where is a cheap/reliable place to get the???

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
1CLNB14 said:

Just so you know, this guy also sent me an email, saying he saw my car on sentra.net. He was trying to sell me his corners. I told him that if he indeed did see my car on sentra.net, then he should of seen that I already have the "euro" clear corners. I also told him that I can find them for a better price.
Thanks for letting me know. Since I posted that first message I have redesigned the Owners Registry so contact by e-mail is now optional. So if you don't want that to happen again, update your profile with sentra.net and choose "No" under whether you want people contacting you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Scott said:

Thanks for letting me know. Since I posted that first message I have redesigned the Owners Registry so contact by e-mail is now optional. So if you don't want that to happen again, update your profile with sentra.net and choose "No" under whether you want people contacting you.
Well he tried to contact me as well. E-mailed me at work. Gave him the cold shoulder since he wanted an arm and a leg for the damn things. Doesn't sound like he's gonna get business regardless.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts