Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know were i can get the crystal clear headlights besides mossy or nis knacks? 175 a piece is way to high and nis knacks doesn't sell them anymore.

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Try getting some headlights from an Infinity G20. Theoretically, they are supposed to direct bolt on with little to no modification, but I have yet to see this actually done.

Also, I'm trying to get Nis-knacks to make some one-piece crystal headlamps/corners like these:http://www.nis-knacks.com/products/maxima/a32_i30_headlamps.html. even though it's doubtful, I hope Nis-knacks comes out with some new stuff for our sentras.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i doubt it. nis knacks is going out of buisness soon. i don't care what people on this board say. everytime i look around they are shelving plans for things (tail light, head lamp, gxe indiglo gauges) and this "secret product" would probally get the same treatment. and just about everything for us is discontinued. I might just get the black housing projectors with clear halos, and do that thing that turns your stock corners clear. to give off a bmw like look. the only thing is i don't know how good this will look if i keep the stock bumper

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
superfro86 said:
does anybody know were i can get the crystal clear headlights besides mossy or nis knacks? 175 a piece is way to high and nis knacks doesn't sell them anymore.

$175 a piece..as in each?!!!... that would be $350 for 2???? that does't sound right....you need to call and talk to Greg at Mossy...

but then again, The clears from Mossy are Mexican Lucino (200SX in US) headlights made by Nissan, so are the corners... ...very hard to get in the US.

and the ones on the site you listed are clear Projectors.. not clears...

which are you looking for?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no mossy wants 175 apiece for the clear headlamps and 45 a piece for the corners. that fucking rediculous

S

·
0 Posts
superfro86 said:
i doubt it. nis knacks is going out of buisness soon. i don't care what people on this board say. everytime i look around they are shelving plans for things (tail light, head lamp, gxe indiglo gauges) and this "secret product" would probally get the same treatment. and just about everything for us is discontinued. I might just get the black housing projectors with clear halos, and do that thing that turns your stock corners clear. to give off a bmw like look. the only thing is i don't know how good this will look if i keep the stock bumper
I am really good friends with richard, owner of nis-knacks and he is definately not going out of business. The reason he is discontinuing the lighting products is because they have a very small profit margin and to design new lights would take nearly a quarter million dollar investment per item(ie. each headlight, each tail light, etc.). The factory needs to design the item and the initial order must be a certain amount. The low profit margin and not to mention the work he put into each light makes it even harder. Richard takes the time to inspect and adjust each and every light he sells which is very very time consumming. i know because i helped him. You guys gonna give him props, he created nis-knacks for the sole purpose of his love for nissans and to help fellow nissan fans out.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Im going to be doing the G20 headlight coversion along with the body swap by the end of AUG. if Im lucky.... Ill let u guys know how ez the headlights fit in.

and shoe u have to understand we def. give Richard his props for everything hes done...BUT we're like starving children and we just look forward to wuts next-- if anything-- from Nis-Knacks....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts