1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized this weekend you can't set the cruise control to 100mph :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Coco said:
I realized this weekend you can't set the cruise control to 100mph :(
LOL... that is too funny.. I don't think I'd want to set the cruise that high anyway. I never would've tried that.. but thanks for the tip Coco ;)

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
How low can it be set?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Re: Re: Cruise Control

OhTwoAltimaSE said:
I'm surprised it goes that high...
Ruben.. read his post again... it doesn't.. :p

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sucks man! lol..I made it to San Antone in 2 hours, usually takes 3. A girl in an Accord was following me all the way...averaged 90-100 mph. Crazy, but I was in a bit of a hurry.

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't try to see how high the Altima would go, but I have plenty of time to test that out....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: Re: Cruise Control

scottlny said:
LOL... that is too funny.. I don't think I'd want to set the cruise that high anyway. I never would've tried that.. but thanks for the tip Coco ;)
I had mine set at 75mph. I never though about it before, I just thought it could be set at any speed.:cool:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I think the low end cut off is somewhere around 25mph.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Now I have something else to find out...well I know for sure, I can't set it above 130

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: Cruise Control

Ratwayne said:
I had mine set at 75mph. I never though about it before, I just thought it could be set at any speed.:cool:
That's what I thought...I was disappointed when I found I had to push my lead foot on the gas the whole trip.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cruise Control

Coco said:
That's what I thought...I was disappointed when I found I had to push my lead foot on the gas the whole trip.
Cruise control is dangerous at night also. I found you can become mesmorized by the lights or something and the next thing you know you are up someone`s snoot.:D

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Define snoot.

·
Registered
176 Posts
RE: Cruise

Cruise control can be set from 30-90 mph and then adjusted with the accel coast buttons to 28-94.

outside of that range you can't use it

CC is my best friend since i got this car.......i would not be able to afford driving it without cc.

No tickets yet, knock on wood/skull.

Sean

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: RE: Cruise

3.5SE Auto said:
Cruise control can be set from 30-90 mph and then adjusted with the accel coast buttons to 28-94.

CC is my best friend since i got this car.......i would not be able to afford driving it without cc.

Sean
Same here....no tickets yet. Radar detector is my friend :D
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: RE: Cruise

3.5SE Auto said:

Sean
OK, useful info, I never really thought about it too much. I don`t use it at night, unless the traffic is light. Thanx Sean

1 - 19 of 19 Posts