Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
yeah. ive been trying to keep track of when it doesnt work. i think it might be if youve been using cruise, hit the cancel button... drive for a while, then try to set cruise again. try hitting resume instead, and see if that does it. i usually keep tapping set until it works, or just push all the buttons. haha

·
Banned
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think u kinda right about that, EXCEPT one part, the hitting all of them. when it dont work i went breserk on all the buttons but still didnt work. i have to shut the car off and then start it back again so the CC would work again. maddness

·
Registered
93 Posts
i have that same short on my instrument panel dimmer. only does it when i have the dimmer turned up to full brightness.

·
Registered
400 Posts
hehe, i thought it was just mine. but it does the CC thing, and also when i have my dash dimmer on full it'll cut out every once in a while, so i have it turned slightly down

·
Cone Dodger
3,141 Posts
so it's not a rare thing, when i turn my park lights on, the green cc light in the dash dims a bit, compared to having the parks off, and the rh turn signal indicator next to it, so what causes this, anyone???

·
Registered
400 Posts
no. because mine did it before i threw my system in. and a capacitator would help w/ if it were only dimming with the bass hits. not knocking it out and then having to readjust it to come back on. i think he has two problems, thinking it is one in the same

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.