Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
yeah. ive been trying to keep track of when it doesnt work. i think it might be if youve been using cruise, hit the cancel button... drive for a while, then try to set cruise again. try hitting resume instead, and see if that does it. i usually keep tapping set until it works, or just push all the buttons. haha

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think u kinda right about that, EXCEPT one part, the hitting all of them. when it dont work i went breserk on all the buttons but still didnt work. i have to shut the car off and then start it back again so the CC would work again. maddness

·
Registered
323 Posts
there is a short in the actual cruise control on button and the panel that dims my dash lights so in heavy bass songs the subs would knock my dash lights out, i'd just thump it and they'd come back on

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys, my cruise control is behaving now, it works fine for some reason. maybe bcuz i washed my car twice last week lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have that same short on my instrument panel dimmer. only does it when i have the dimmer turned up to full brightness.

·
Registered
393 Posts
hehe, i thought it was just mine. but it does the CC thing, and also when i have my dash dimmer on full it'll cut out every once in a while, so i have it turned slightly down

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
so it's not a rare thing, when i turn my park lights on, the green cc light in the dash dims a bit, compared to having the parks off, and the rh turn signal indicator next to it, so what causes this, anyone???

·
Registered
393 Posts
no. because mine did it before i threw my system in. and a capacitator would help w/ if it were only dimming with the bass hits. not knocking it out and then having to readjust it to come back on. i think he has two problems, thinking it is one in the same

1 - 11 of 11 Posts